Examples and usage guidelines for form control styles, layout options, and custom components for creating a wide variety of forms.
- Form control - Style textual inputs and textareas with support for multiple states.
- Select - Improve browser default select elements with a custom initial appearance.
- Checks & radios - Use our custom radio buttons and checkboxes in forms for selecting input options.
- Range - Replace browser default range inputs with our custom version.
- Input group - Attach labels and buttons to your inputs for increased semantic value.
- Floating labels - Create beautifully simple form labels that float over your input fields.
- Layout - Create inline, horizontal, or complex grid-based layouts with your forms.
- Validation -Validate your forms with custom or native validation behaviors and styles.
The form controls in Bootstrap extend our Rebooted form designs with classes. For a more uniform rendering across browsers and devices, use these classes to opt into their specialized displays.
To take advantage of modern input controls like email verification, number selection, and more, make sure all inputs have the appropriate type attribute (e.g., email for an email address or number for numerical data).
Here's a simple example of how to use the form styles in Bootstrap. Continue reading for information on necessary classes, form formatting, and other topics.
Block-level or inline-level form text can be created using
Form text below inputs can be styled with
.form-text. If a block-level element will be used, a top margin is added for easy spacing from the inputs above.
Inline text can use any typical inline HTML element (be it a
<small>, or something else) with nothing more than the
disabled boolean attribute on an input to prevent user interactions and make it appear lighter.
ATutorialHub Related Guide
panduranga gupta2021-07-05 07:03:13
good website for learning and help me a lot
The awsome website i am looking like for a long time, good work atutorialhub team keep doing
Learning a lot from the courses present on atutorialhub. The courses are very well explained. Great experience
It is very helpful to students and easy to learn the concepts
Great job Tutorials are easy to understand Please make use of it
Zain Khan2021-09-18 15:07:23
Great content and customized courses.
Rudrakshi Bhatt2021-09-09 15:08:10
Well structured coursed and explained really well!
Pavana Somashekar2021-09-11 15:09:08
Good platform for beginners and learn a lot on this website